Mariko Fukui is a Patent Agent at Xsensus. Prior to joining Xsensus, she had worked nearly 15 years as an IP specialist and translator at several intellectual property law firms in the Washington DC area and then earned scientific and technical credits at a U.S. college to be registered to practice before the USPTO. During her career, she has handled numerous U.S. patent applications in electronic, mechanical, chemical and other technical fields and served clients from all over the world including Japan, the U.S., Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. She has extensive experience and knowledge with all aspects of U.S patent prosecution with special strength in formality matters.
Ms. Fukui is fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Teachers College, Columbia University (M.A.)
- International Educational Development
- Waseda University (B.A.)
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Completed 32 credits of Chemistry, Biology, and Microbiology courses
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Grüneberg and Myers
- Greenblum & Bernstein
- Smith Patent Office
- Kubotera & Associates