With more than 25 years of experience as a trademark and patent attorney, Mr. Leone has a wide range of experience and is an expert in his fields.
His trademark clients include companies such as:
- Danelectro Guitars
- Sonic Foundry
- Toccata Gaming International
- Graftobian Professional Makeup
- And many others
He frequently appears before both the federal courts and the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board in trademark and unfair competition matters.
Mr. Leone is also well-versed on the patent side, with expertise in:
- Small-molecule and protein pharmaceuticals
- Value-added chemistries using biomass and whey waste streams
- Polymer chemistry
- Condensed-phase and vapor-phase reforming
- Papermaking chemistries
- Plant and animal biotechnology
- Marquette University (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), J.D.
- Marquette University (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), M.S.
- Organic Chemistry
- Kenyon College (Gambier, Ohio), B.A.
- DeWitt LLP