Join Xsensus and remember why you like intellectual property law.
Xsensus is a non-traditional law firm where the best and brightest in science and law join together to be a powerful legal presence- all while working in a relaxed, creative and stimulating environment.
Our firm culture drives the day-to-day experience, and we believe work/life balance generates high quality work and a higher quality of life. Xsensus is a place where you can be successful by being yourself and work with a diverse group of people who want to help you along the way.
Join us and know that your contributions will directly influence the success of the firm and your hard work will always be recognized and appreciated.
- Efficient and strategic patent prosecution
- Build relationships with USPTO examiners
- Patent portfolio management
- Build relationships with in-house counsel
- Understand the client’s business objectives and how their IP strategies support those objectives
- Client management/development
- Jump in and be directly involved with clients immediately
With transparent leadership, collaborative teamwork and technology driven processes, the Xsensus team provides unparalleled services to a rapidly expanding client base.
We have a global reach where relationships are the foundation to success for our clients and our firm. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines working directly with clients to explore the intersections of intellectual property and business, and you’ll be involved and working with our technologically and geographically diverse clients from day one.
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Ability to work remotely or at the office
- Newly remodeled office (including foosball and darts)
- Ditch the suit- Our dress code is flexible, wear what makes you most productive
- Flexible vacation time- We promote a healthy work/life balance
- Optional team building activities- Join us in friendly office competitions throughout the year
- Free snacks
- Firm lunches in the office
- Technical background, preferably having a degree in electrical engineering, computer science and/or physics
- 5+ years of experience in preparation and/or prosecution of patent applications
- JD from an ABA-approved law school and be in good standing and an active member of the bar of the state in which the candidate is admitted to practice
Xsensus is committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating, cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion within the firm.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our attorneys, technical experts and professional staff bring to their work helps us to create the culture we seek, augments the value that our firm can bring to our clients, and ultimately has a meaningful impact on the firm’s success.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. Further, Xsensus’ diversity initiatives are applicable, in particular, to our practices and policies on recruitment and hiring; compensation and benefits; professional training; work assignments and staffing for client work; client-development opportunities; career advancement; social activities sponsored by the firm; and the ongoing development of a culture within Xsensus built on the premise of gender and diversity equity, and respect.
Interested in this position?
Please fill out the form below with your information. Note that while we appreciate all applications, we will only respond to those we are interested in discussing specific opportunities with.
*No calls, please.