Mario Martinez recently joined the Xsensus team as a summer intern and is currently pursuing a master’s degree at UC Berkeley Law School. Once completed he will graduate with an LLM degree with a certificate in intellectual property and technology. Martinez, a first-generation college graduate, received his Biology degree from Villanova University where he had the opportunity to perform research with several professors and presented at the Mid-Atlantic Social Research Conference.
Following his graduation from Villanova University, he received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law where he studied litigation and intellectual property. In addition to his impressive education, he has also held positions with law firms, a state attorney’s office, and the Hispanic National Bar Association.
He is experienced in the following areas:
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Applications
- Copyright Infringement
- Information Technology
Through Martinez’s education and work positions, he has gained the experience and know-how to be a successful attorney and will make an excellent addition to the Xsensus team.
- University of California Berkley, School of Law (December 2021)
- LL.M – Law & Technology IP Certificate Program
- University of Miami, School of Law (J.D.)
- Litigation & Dispute Concentration
- Villanova University (B.A.)
- Biology & Criminology
- Patent Bar Eligible
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Allen, Dyer, Doppelt + Gilchrist
- Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office
- Hispanic National Bar Association/ Microsoft – Intellectual Property Law Institute
- Malloy & Malloy, P.L.